Friends of Big Bend National Park
Big Bend Conservancy

Over-estimating your experience or under-estimating the terrain in a place like Big Bend can result in serious injury or death. Use the information and advice found here wisely. Climb/Hike/Camp/Drive at your own risk.

+-Calendar for sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!

• 2 Replies

SHANEA

« on: September 07, 2011, 09:25:04 PM »
EH?

With the change in temperature and shorter days, fall must be approaching, which means before too long it will be that time of year again for the Elves of Big Bend Chat to muster together and publish the absolute positively best wall picture calendar that money can buy anywhere.  It's always at the top of my list of gifts for friends.

Of course, 2nd on my list is the most absolute definitive book Big Bend National Park and Vicinity by Alex, Thomas C. and of course the matching Big Bend National Park and Vicinity (Postcard Packet Series) by Alex, Thomas C. which is still the #1 best seller of anything Big Bend and sits squarely atop the must read list of every Big Bend aficionado and virtually every best seller list.  Legendary author and BIBE Park Archeologist Tom Alex has done absolute magic with this book.

The post card series makes outstanding wall art as well and is a real attention getter.

So, what's the good word on the 2012 Big Bend Chat Calendar?  When does it go to press?

SHANEA

Offline RichardM

• Admin/Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Mountain Lion
Re: 107.21.49.56
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 10:40:03 PM »
So, what's the good word on the 2012 Big Bend Chat Calendar?  When does it go to press?
Not any time soon. I'll post a call for nominations sometime in October.

©COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photographs and content posted by members are to be considered copyrighted by their respective owners and may not be used for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without permission.

+-Calendar For Sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!