Big Bend Chat

Big Bend National Park Q&A => Big Bend Photographs => Topic started by: DavidW on August 21, 2006, 02:37:43 PM

Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: DavidW on August 21, 2006, 02:37:43 PM
Here are a few more:
(http://www.bigbendgallery.com/uploads/files/100_0662.jpg)

(http://www.bigbendgallery.com/uploads/files/100_0666.jpg)

(http://www.bigbendgallery.com/uploads/files/100_0675.jpg)

(http://www.bigbendgallery.com/uploads/files/100_0682.jpg)

(http://www.bigbendgallery.com/uploads/files/100_0684.jpg)
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: KDann on August 21, 2006, 05:01:33 PM
Nice pictures!
Title: Keep um coming
Post by: Undertaker on August 21, 2006, 05:03:16 PM
Great photos, keep sending, I hope the weather is not crap over labor day weekend, hope to get to meet you. Undertaker
Title: photos
Post by: jim2 on August 21, 2006, 05:27:29 PM
nice shots david.  my fav. is the one with the agave in the foreground , love to see agaves with mx wire grass . and please keep the wildflower shots coming ,nice shot with the evergreen sumac and prarie flax .my heart rate just went down!
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: chisos_muse on August 21, 2006, 06:19:04 PM
Lovely......you're making us very proud down there! :D
I just love the lil animals! :wink:
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: homerboy2u on August 21, 2006, 07:30:43 PM
Quote from: "chisos_muse"
I just love the lil animals! :wink:


 Yeah, I know...on a stick, with BBQ sauce.
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: chisos_muse on August 21, 2006, 07:42:01 PM
Quote from: "homerboy2u2"
Quote from: "chisos_muse"
I just love the lil animals! :wink:


 Yeah, I know...on a stick, with BBQ sauce.


 :shock:
Title: Goat
Post by: Undertaker on August 21, 2006, 07:45:37 PM
Quote from: "homerboy2u2"
Quote from: "chisos_muse"
I just love the lil animals! :wink:


 Yeah, I know...on a stick, with BBQ sauce.


Personally I like the live goat idea keeps the grounds clean no evidence of visit. :D Undertaker 8)
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: bdann on August 21, 2006, 09:54:24 PM
Third pic ....Next time, just keep on going and you'll be at the top of Casa Grande in no time!
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: RichardM on August 21, 2006, 10:06:14 PM
Quote from: "bdann"
Third pic ....Next time, just keep on going and you'll be at the top of Casa Grande in no time!

More likely he'd end up atop the dreaded false summit!  :shock:
Title: A few more LM pics
Post by: homerboy2u on August 21, 2006, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: "chisos_muse"
Quote from: "homerboy2u2"
Quote from: "chisos_muse"
I just love the lil animals! :wink:


 Yeah, I know...on a stick, with BBQ sauce.


 :shock:


 Ohh Muchacha C'mon...Undertaker got it real quick.  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D

BTW Undertaker: Your webpage , really rocks...My kind of folks.

Saludos
Title: Web Page
Post by: Undertaker on August 21, 2006, 11:13:52 PM
Homerboyu2u

Not being computer smart, a friend of my designed and host the page, he is the expert.  My PDA is a number 2 pencil and a big chief notebook. It has never crashed on me and if it does I start writing on the back of the pages. You might look our BBQ team up, as he did the web page and host that also www.wildwestcookers.com (http://www.wildwestcookers.com), this is also where I get the name Undertaker

I will mention your comment to him. Undertaker 8)
Title: Re: Web Page
Post by: chisos_muse on August 22, 2006, 08:00:09 AM
Quote from: "Undertaker"
Homerboyu2u

Not being computer smart, a friend of my designed and host the page, he is the expert.  My PDA is a number 2 pencil and a big chief notebook. It has never crashed on me and if it does I start writing on the back of the pages. You might look our BBQ team up, as he did the web page and host that also www.wildwestcookers.com (http://www.wildwestcookers.com), this is also where I get the name Undertaker

I will mention your comment to him. Undertaker 8)


 :shock: