Friends of Big Bend National Park
Big Bend Conservancy

Over-estimating your experience or under-estimating the terrain in a place like Big Bend can result in serious injury or death. Use the information and advice found here wisely. Climb/Hike/Camp/Drive at your own risk.

Photographer help for proposal

• 4 Replies

Offline Nyemike

• Kangaroo Rat
Photographer help for proposal
« on: October 02, 2017, 11:18:49 AM »
Hello Benders!  My girlfriend and I are headed to Big Bend on November 19 for a hiking/photography excursion.  I plan on popping the question during our morning hike on the Lost Mine Trail on November 21.  I would like to capture photographs of the event, so what I need is a hiker to follow us from a safe distance, snap photos as we hike, and converge on us when I drop to one knee!  Please help!  This is our first trip to Big Bend and I want it to be special.  Thank you!

Offline Txlj

• Diamondback
Re: Photographer help for proposal
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 07:05:14 PM »
Beautiful idea.

Sent from flat land

Offline horns93

• Roadrunner
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »
Hello Benders!  My girlfriend and I are headed to Big Bend on November 19 for a hiking/photography excursion.  I plan on popping the question during our morning hike on the Lost Mine Trail on November 21.  I would like to capture photographs of the event, so what I need is a hiker to follow us from a safe distance, snap photos as we hike, and converge on us when I drop to one knee!  Please help!  This is our first trip to Big Bend and I want it to be special.  Thank you!

Currently the plan is to be there the 15th-19th so if your dates change let me know. I would try to help you out.

Offline Nyemike

• Kangaroo Rat
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »
Thanks for the reply, but we are driving in on the 19th.  Our plan is to hike on the 21st.

Offline AggieOO

• Coyote
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 02:44:44 PM »
Hope you found someone...and more importantly, I hope she said yes. :)

My wife and I got engaged on top of Casa Grande.  There were two German gentlemen wandering around up there, and I was initially annoyed that there was anyone else up there, but ended up working out b/c they were able to take pictures of us.

©COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photographs and content posted by members are to be considered copyrighted by their respective owners and may not be used for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without permission.

+-Calendar For Sale

2018 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!