Friends of Big Bend National Park
Big Bend Conservancy

Over-estimating your experience or under-estimating the terrain in a place like Big Bend can result in serious injury or death. Use the information and advice found here wisely. Climb/Hike/Camp/Drive at your own risk.

+-Calendar for sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!

Longhorn Motel

• 2 Replies

Offline aircrftmec

• Jack Rabbit
Longhorn Motel
« on: September 04, 2010, 10:49:27 PM »
We stayed at the Longhorn motel this past June and had a great time :high5: :high5: The couple that manage the place are super nice and friendly and are willing to help you out any way they can. If you are expecting the Hilton turn around and head north towards Dallas, but if you are open minded and are looking for a nice quiet place that is clean this is the place for you. The small restaurant that they operate is GREAT ...nice food and large portions :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:. I have been coming to the Terlingua?Big Bend area since 1971 (as a child), the Longhorn gives me a alternative to camping out on my land on Terlingua Ranch and also makes it nice for my 15 y/o daughter to come and enjoy the beauty of this area and still get a hot shower and and a soft bed after riding ATV's all day long.

Rob

Offline Terlingua50337

• Diamondback
  • West Texas road trip? Get in......... I'll drive!
    • Leeds Fine Western Art Photography
Re: Longhorn Motel
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 06:58:40 AM »
Hmmmmmmm :eusa_think:

Offline RichardM

• Admin/Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Mountain Lion
Re: Longhorn Motel
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 07:02:13 AM »
Hmmmmmmm :eusa_think:
That'd be SPAM, again. Odd that this is the second time in a week that this topic has been targeted. :eusa_think:

©COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photographs and content posted by members are to be considered copyrighted by their respective owners and may not be used for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without permission.

+-Calendar For Sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!