Friends of Big Bend National Park
Big Bend Conservancy

Over-estimating your experience or under-estimating the terrain in a place like Big Bend can result in serious injury or death. Use the information and advice found here wisely. Climb/Hike/Camp/Drive at your own risk.

+-Calendar for sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!

Youtube Video of Alaska Trip June 2009

• 6 Replies

Offline bjbriggs

• Diamondback
Youtube Video of Alaska Trip June 2009
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:19:56 PM »
This is a Trip I took to Alaska,  We had a wonderful time.  The sun was up 20 hours a day.  We drove a lot of miles, but it was worth it.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:43:57 AM by bjbriggs »

chisos_muse

Re: Alaska Trip June 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »
Denali?   BJ, we need MORE....much MORE!  :icon_lol:

Offline bjbriggs

• Diamondback
Re: Alaska Trip June 2009
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »
Denali?   BJ, we need MORE....much MORE!  :icon_lol:

I have made the Youtube Video.......I replaced the photo's with the video........Check it out :icon_lol:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:46:27 AM by bjbriggs »

chisos_muse

Re: Youtube Video of Alaska Trip June 2009
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »
Wow that looks like an amazing trip!  :eusa_clap: Glad that y'all were able to experience Alaska together. For some strange reason I have a craving for fish & chips?  :eusa_think:

Offline bjbriggs

• Diamondback
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »
Wow that looks like an amazing trip!  :eusa_clap: Glad that y'all were able to experience Alaska together. For some strange reason I have a craving for fish & chips?  :eusa_think:

I've had my fill of fish, but it amazing how good fresh fish is,  but give me, my good old fried Cat Fish it's still my favorite. :icon_biggrin:

chisos_muse

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 11:32:23 AM »

I've had my fill of fish, but it amazing how good fresh fish is,  but give me, my good old fried Cat Fish it's still my favorite. :icon_biggrin:

So true....the best fish I've ever had is what my Dad used to catch. I was always afraid to eat catfish because it looked nasty, until one day I came home and Jon had some frying with a homemade cornmeal breading.....man-o-man...I request it frequently now!

Offline homerboy2u

• The Chipewa Cris tribe,Canada:
  • Mountain Lion
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »
Excellent video Benny,laska sure seems rugged.As you say even savage,when you in to the backcountry.Lots of Fish & Chips there :icon_lol:. Beautiful indeed.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Stay thirsty, my friends.

©COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photographs and content posted by members are to be considered copyrighted by their respective owners and may not be used for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without permission.

+-Calendar For Sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!