Friends of Big Bend National Park
Big Bend Conservancy

Over-estimating your experience or under-estimating the terrain in a place like Big Bend can result in serious injury or death. Use the information and advice found here wisely. Climb/Hike/Camp/Drive at your own risk.

+-Calendar for sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!

Rosillos Mountain Ranch 25,000 Acres

• 16 Replies

Offline TheWildWestGuy

• Golden Eagle
  • Mountain Lion
Re: Rosillos Mountain Ranch 25,000 Acres
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 07:24:06 AM »
This kind of reminds me of how they wanted over $1M bucks for La Kiva they are just hoping some idiot comes along and gives them even half of what they are asking for.  Perhaps they should ask Jerry Patterson to sell it for them he is pretty good at getting rid of land in that part of Texas.   Of course they would have to allow hunting and gun toting at all times and places. 
Those photos on their web site were obviously taken shortly after a heavy rain - you can tell most of those areas are mainly bone-dry by the vegetation and muddy water.   Not exactly typical.  I think I will keep my $20M in the bank for now - I am saving up to buy Big Bend Ranch State Park.  TWWG

Offline Ay Chihuahua!

• Black Bear
Re: Rosillos Mountain Ranch 25,000 Acres
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »

I think I will keep my $20M in the bank for now - I am saving up to buy Big Bend Ranch State Park.  TWWG

If you subdivide, please keep me in mind.  :icon_wink:

©COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photographs and content posted by members are to be considered copyrighted by their respective owners and may not be used for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without permission.

+-Calendar For Sale

2019 BigBendChat Calendar on sale now!